contract image/svg+xml
Kyanbu posted Dec 5, 2025

Global Comix is saying I've been blocked!?

I've been trying to update the next chapter of my comic Alterria. Here on Global Comix, But every time I go to upload. The site says I've been blocked? It keeps saying there's a security issue. Is there anyway to fix this error?

LainFelled posted Dec 5, 2025

I got the same problem here too, funny how it just happened at the same time for us. Annoying asf tho

ArtCrumbs posted Dec 5, 2025

Hi there, sorry you're having problems. Thank you for reporting. We're working on a solution.

ArtCrumbs posted Dec 5, 2025

Hello @PingFallen and @Kyanbu, we recently pushed a fix. Could you try again when you have a chance and let us know if you are still experiencing issues?

Kyanbu posted Dec 5, 2025

Ok I'm able to upload again.

yngportalmaster posted Sep 18, 2026

I got the same problem it it happened two days ago and it is stil saying im I've been blocked

Doug-GC admin posted Sep 23, 2026

@yngportalmaster: Hello, this could be a server-related issue. If you still encounter this, please send us an email to contact@globalcomix.com. We'll be happy to investigate further.

HiComix posted Sep 28, 2026

It says new posts not allowed right now so I'm posting here.

Can you download these comics?

I bought the batman comics off humble bundle and it seems they are locked into this site.