Gold paywalls on my FREE comic? - GC Forums
community
Gold paywalls on my FREE comic?
HI, im making a web comic. and i've specified that my comic must always be free and nothing but free. and up until like a week ago, this was the case.
however, since the new update to the page, readers (i've tested this myself) are getting paywalled by a gold subscription ad. you can just go to the next page and continue reading obviously.
but new readers might think that my shit is paywalled when it is NOT. is this a bug? or just agressive marketing?
Hi I just signed up since I want an alternative place to share my comic and am having the exact same issue. I have tried everything to get these prompts to go away for my comic in every section that I can find to make things free, but a pop up ad for gold continues to appear in the same locations. It's quite a nuisance. I can understand a pop up at the end of the chapter/epsiode etc... but not while I'm in the middle of reading.