Feedback Wanted: Celeris: The Streamwalker — indie sci-fi comic - GC Forums
community
Feedback Wanted: Celeris: The Streamwalker — indie sci-fi comic
Hi everyone,
I’m Tansheet Ali, founder and creator of FAB Comics. I’d really appreciate some honest feedback on one of our sci-fi titles, Celeris: The Streamwalker.
The series follows Ariz Qadir through wormholes, technological worlds and the RoboVerse as part of the wider connected FAB Comics universe.
Read here:
https://globalcomix.com/c/celeris-the-streamwalker
I’d especially appreciate thoughts on:
- story and pacing
- characters and dialogue
- worldbuilding
- panel/page flow
- visual presentation
- whether the opening makes you want to continue reading
Constructive criticism is genuinely welcome — I’m interested in knowing what works and what could be improved.
For transparency, the comic uses a disclosed AI-assisted visual workflow alongside my original writing, characters, worldbuilding, page direction, revisions and editing.
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read it. I’d be happy to return the favour and check out other indie comics here too.