contract image/svg+xml
ZERO-OMEGA posted Jun 23, 2026

Lately, I've been pitching new scenarios to publishers.
I also recently took on a coloring job for a massive 140-page KADOKAWA project
because the manga artist specifically requested me.
With only a 3-month deadline, it turned into a total death march... it was brutal.

Now that I've survived that, I'm focusing on bringing our original IPs to the global market.

kazart posted Jun 23, 2026

Currently working reworking my manga Death of a Crescent moon!

JIB-TheArtist posted Jul 13, 2026

Just published Ep 4 of Excalibur!⚔️🎉
Onward to Episode 5!

If you'd like to check it out, you can read it here:
https://globalcomix.com/c/excalibur

Noideabutwanttomakecomic posted Jul 23, 2026

Hi everyone. I'm a hobbyist and I've just published my first manga. I am trying to write a hard sci-fi in a fantasy setting.

https://globalcomix.com/read/a22e6bec-b7f4-4197-98df-b4c15ea9c3bc/1?utm_source=Link&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=popculture-goblin&utm_term=GCRID_385528

Any feedback is deeply appreciated.

vividmanga posted Jul 27, 2026

This week I'm testing a repeatable coloring workflow for manga-style pages, mostly around keeping character palettes consistent across multiple pages without losing the line art. The biggest lesson so far is to separate "readability checks" from "pretty color" passes: first make sure faces, balloons, and action beats still read in small preview size, then polish the mood and lighting after that. It makes long batches much less chaotic.

obsorber posted Jul 27, 2026

Currently working on 3 graphic novels.
Flight United 999 -https://globalcomix.com/c/flight-united-999
Nameless - https://globalcomix.com/c/nameless-1
When Nephilims Asunder - https://globalcomix.com/c/when-nephilims-asunder

INFO
Though Nameless is currently being revamped. Have to do the first issue all over again with a different artist. First issue should be revamped within 3 months or so. As for Flight United 999, Chapter 9 which is also the first part of Volume 3 is nearly complete. When Nephilims Asunder has just been released, it's the first issue. It's based off an experimental manga that was a WIP years ago. Though this time I'm carrying on the storyline and have already finished writing the second issues script. Just need to produce the pages.

Rexlandia posted Jul 28, 2026

currently releasing my graphic novel "Rexlandia" on globalcomix. I tried putting it on webtoon but I think its a better fit here: https://globalcomix.com/c/rexlandia

RedShinobi56 posted Aug 4, 2026

I just posted a new series I've been working on since last year it's called "Psychic Kai" I tried to put it on Tapas but it was a pain to format and edit the pages so I thought here would work.
https://globalcomix.com/c/psychic-kai-1/r/03adb085-dc8c-4ebd-9d8b-0765eac5c87b

Noideabutwanttomakecomic posted Aug 5, 2026

Just published Issue 3 of my hard sci-fi/fantasy/adventure manga Popculture goblin. Always wanted to explain fantasy elements using physics so this is a small attempt at it.
https://globalcomix.com/read/58894527-3981-4eea-8ecf-77364bd8e74e/1?utm_source=Link&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=popculture-goblin&utm_term=GCRID_388535

Full series https://globalcomix.com/c/popculture-goblin
This is my first attempt at writing a manga so any feedback is appreciated

Moexmakesxcomix posted Aug 6, 2026

ACCOUNT SWITCH IN AUG 14!!!!!!!!!!1 Name: Moecomixchillboi123

JayaRaya posted Aug 12, 2026

Working on Lakon 4! First page is finished, kind of. Quality checks still need to be done obviously, check it out! https://ko-fi.com/i/IP7A424XG33

Moexmakesxcomix posted Aug 13, 2026

Note: am now using scratch to make comics!

MrJoeNobody posted Aug 18, 2026

Hey all, my name is Joe and I am the author of the Joe vs Elan School webcomic: https://elan.school. 

I don't want to give away too much but it is a TRUE story... that most wouldn't believe. And it is not for the faint of heart, it is VERY VERY VERY crazy and beginning the story should not be taken lightly.

I know that sounds like a clever marketing pitch, but I promise it is not. It is a legit warning.

Anyways, the popularity of the English version has been enormous so I am working with a friend to start publishing the chapters in French. So if you speak that language or have any friends/family in Canada/France, please spread the word!!! 

https://globalcomix.com/c/joe-vs-elan-school-fran-ais-

This comic doesn't just "entertain" (if that is the right word) it is also a very serious act of activism. Reading it WILL save children's lives. And again, that's a straight FACT, not a marketing ploy. If you don't believe me, give it a look (or google it). It is completely free so you have nothing to lose.

Thanks for the platform : )

TakahiroStudio posted Aug 22, 2026

Chapter three of AFTERTONE — an Australian manga set on a Cape York mine site.

This one splits between two worlds for the first time: the mine on one side, and on the
other a valley in permanent rain with a stone road that has been maintained for a thousand
years by somebody. Drawing them so they never look lit the same way is the whole problem —
Earth is white paper with black figures, the other side is black paper with white rain.

Chapters one and two are up: https://globalcomix.com/c/aftertone

lessnm posted Aug 27, 2026

I'm working on Raid: Rise Of The Fallen an action fantasy
"From the ashes of conflict, a power is reborn… Into a world untouched by war, he walks. And when the guardians of the realm cast their gaze upon him… Will he answer with wrath… or rise as the salvation they never sought?" https://globalcomix.com/read/c0d376c7-419d-4917-b256-cf1cd4c04269/1?utm_medium=GCMobileReaderApp&utm_source=share-release&utm_campaign=lessnm&utm_term=393533

Moexmakesxcomix posted Aug 29, 2026

Logging out! quitting for good. bye!

m00 posted Sep 1, 2026

Hi guys(⁀ᗢ⁀)
I recently published my one-shot on SHUEISHA's MANGA Plus Creators! 🤍( ´ ▿  )
This piece is an Iranian Dark Gothic story in a Shonen Manga style. It's heavily inspired by ancient Persian mythology.

I’m participating in the Monthly Awards, so your support means everything to me! please check it out, drop a Like and add it to your Favorites! 🌟(b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b
I would also love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so don't forget to leave a comment on Manga Plus! Your feedback gives me hope and motivates me to work even harder on my manga. ╰(*´︶*)╯
📖Read it here :

https://mangaplus-creators.jp/episodes/x42609010011090001162746

Horie120406 posted Sep 12, 2026

Working on my psychological/sci-fi series, MARENUBIUM.
I've finally decided to share it online ♥

https://globalcomix.com/c/marenubium

TakahiroStudio posted Sep 12, 2026

Chapter four of AFTERTONE is up — Sounding.

First chapter where something actually happens to the mine rather than in it: a whole
bench of the highwall comes down, and the only person on site who knew it would is the
one nobody can identify. He doesn't speak the whole chapter. He puts his hand on the rock
and the geologist reaches for the only word her trade has for it.

Also the first chapter that opens on the ending. Wall down on page two, then six hours
earlier. Wanted to see if it holds people to the end better than the slow build did.

https://globalcomix.com/c/aftertone

Fabcomicsuniverse posted Sep 16, 2026

I’ve just released the second chapter of Chronicles of the First Seeker — a mystery/fantasy story centred around Idrees, the Gate and something that seems to be following him. I’d love feedback on the atmosphere and mystery so far.

CdRom posted Sep 21, 2026

My new one-shot "ENTOMA" is dropping THIS THURSDAY, September 24. An indie, alt comic about a future that feels like past...

BigBeardedBastard posted Sep 21, 2026

The Big Bearded Bastard.

Liquid-Sun posted Sep 22, 2026

My sci-fi superhero manga, Full Metal Specter Blue is available on GlobalComix.
12 chapters have been posted so far! https://globalcomix.com/c/full-metal-specter-blue

TakahiroStudio posted Sep 22, 2026

Chapter five of AFTERTONE is up — Aware.

The one where the protagonist stops being a witness. He's spent four chapters hearing something no instrument can measure and not saying so; this chapter he puts his hand on a twenty-metre stone ring and listens on purpose, in front of a colonel who notices.

Also the first chapter I lettered with the image generator instead of by hand, and the first with a whiteboard as a plot device. Turns out a list of names is scarier than a monster if the reader knows what the list is for.

https://globalcomix.com/c/aftertone