contract image/svg+xml
Cosmic56 posted Jul 7, 2026

I’m still super new here but I can’t believe it took me til now to realize they had a forum here!
Sorry I’m super late but here’s two of mine:

Cat Man
https://thefreakincatman.thecomicseries.com/archive/

Super Pants
https://globalcomix.com/c/super-pants

Agentny003 posted Jul 7, 2026

Hey guys. Here's the link to my series. I hope you enjoy it.

https://globalcomix.com/a/agentny003/comics

JIB-TheArtist posted Jul 13, 2026

Here's my current project, Excalibur!
https://globalcomix.com/c/excalibur

ComixDudex posted Jul 20, 2026

ANT IDOL - Created by.a manga artist with work experience as manga assistant in Tokyo

https://globalcomix.com/c/ant-idol

CHUSO-COMICS posted Aug 9, 2026

Hi everyone, I'm new to Global Comix so I'm sharing 3 comics that I uploaded to the platform at the same time

https://globalcomix.com/c/deseo/r/33b2d4b5-36d0-4f48-8964-420a5f263973

https://globalcomix.com/c/sin-alma/r/4a86d82a-2588-4f4c-907b-c661675a0ed0

https://globalcomix.com/c/la-corona-de-cart-n-1


I'll try to look up others' projects as well!

obsorber posted Aug 10, 2026

Flight United 999 has just progressed to Chapter 9, now available for read!
https://globalcomix.com/c/flight-united-999/chapters/en/6/

moonliightartist posted Aug 10, 2026

Read various manga series by the vtuber mangaka twins: Moonliightartist!! All of our series are at Subscribestar, Namicomi, GlobalComix, INKR, Tapas, Webtoon Canvas, MangaDex, Pixiv, and ComicFury!

Original Series:
Awaiting Death with Disease-chan!!
Cat Daughter
Nymphovirgomania: I Love Everything About You!

Fanzines:
Gacha Girl$
Luce's Pilgrimage

Moonliight's Manga are at:
https://www.subscribestar.com/moonliightmanga
https://namicomi.com/en/org/moonliightartist/titles
https://globalcomix.com/a/moonliightartist/comics
https://studio.inkr.com/moonliightartist?ref=web-sharehttps://studio.inkr.com/moonliightartist?ref=web-share        (INKR: code WHpEorKU for 500 Ink!)
https://tapas.io/moonliightartist      (Tapas: code ARIE414F for 500 Ink!)
https://www.webtoons.com/p/community/en/u/_4j8djn
https://mangadex.org/list/4ba4cfb7-c140-4094-80c1-f207b95de39b/moonliight-s-manga
https://comicfury.com/profile.php?username=Moonliightartist
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/58968083

MrJoeNobody posted Aug 21, 2026

Hi, everyone my name is Mr. Joe Nobody and I am the author of the infamous Elan.School webcomic. Since my story is true and has the ability to literally save children's lives (from a horrible real-life EVIL industry) I have been adapting it into other languages. Right now I am working on the French version.

Here is the link if you want to check it out (in English): https://elan.school

And these are the links for the French version, please tell your Francophone friends!!!
GLOBALCOMIX
https://globalcomix.com/c/joe-vs-elan-school-fran-ais-

WEBTOONS
https://www.webtoons.com/fr/canvas/joe-vs-elan-school-/list?title_no=1150008

TAPAS
https://tapas.io/episode/3910496

COMICFURY
https://elanschool.thecomicseries.com/

NAMICOMI
https://namicomi.com/en/title/TWArQGiv/joe-vs-elan-school (change language to French)

Stevenla1111 posted Aug 24, 2026

Here's my graphic novel Killer Pizza. The logline is: Janet, a final girl in an 80's slasher movie comes in to the real world and is a fish out of water. She is chased by her serial killer brother. It's Scary Movie meets Halloween. Hope you enjoy!
Here's the link: https://globalcomix.com/read/5e9f152b-5123-46b4-bc6f-a35f13c0c0d7/19

Agentny003 posted Aug 24, 2026

Here's the link to the series (Via Tapas). Hope you guys enjoy it.
https://tapas.io/series/My-Life-as-an-American-Hero

m00 posted Sep 1, 2026

Hi, I'm Minutes! (⁀ᗢ⁀)
I'd really appreciate it if you could check out and support my manga on Shueisha's Manga Plus Creators.
Looking forward to your comments and reactions! 🤍

📖 Read it here:
https://mangaplus-creators.jp/episodes/x42609010011090001162746

KevinStrange posted Sep 9, 2026

Hey gang, Kevin Strange here! What do you all think about bigfoot? I'm creating the most OUTRAGEOUS bigfoot encounter comic you'll ever read. GUARANTEED!

SQUATCH JUICE follows a reclusive Squatch who lives deep in the haunted woods of Hopps Hollow, Illinois. There, he has to fight an insane cult, nasty aliens, backwoods weirdos, gnarly mutants, cosmic horrors and even psychic agents from Area 51! There are 9 issues of SQUATCH JUICE up on Globalcomix and Amazon Kindle currently, with a new full color issue dropping roughly every 2 months, and I post 3 free pages a week at Comic Fury. I hope you guys check it out!

Globalcomix: https://globalcomix.com/a/squatch-juice-the-comic-book
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0G3VKGDDV
ComicFury: https://squatchjuice.thecomicseries.com/comics/1/#content-start

Agentny003 posted Sep 22, 2026

Hey everyone! First off, a massive thank you to the GlobalComix community. We just crossed 6,000 views and hit 5 reader shelves for My Life as an American Hero 3! Your support, comments, and shares mean everything to me as an indie creator. If you’ve been following the journey, the wait is almost over. Chapter 7 officially launches this Thursday at 12:00 PM noon! Things are about to take a major turn for the Amber, and you won't want to miss the fallout. If you haven't started yet, or need to catch up on the first two parts of the trilogy, now is the perfect time to dive in [https://globalcomix.com/a/agentny003/comics]

Please consider adding Part 3 (or the whole trilogy!) to your Shelf so you get an automatic notification the exact second Chapter 7 goes live this Thursday!Thanks again for reading, and let me know your theories for Chapter 7 in the comments below!